KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS TOOTSIE ROLL ORDERS
For Knights of Columbus chapters located in Northwest Indiana, please click on the Tootsie Roll image below to access our online form to order cases of Tootsie Rolls. The price per case (which is a direct pass-through) is the same as last year and is payable after your drive. If you have any questions about ordering or delivery, please contact Lorrie Johnston at (219) 874-4288 or via email at email@example.com.
Click on Tootsie Roll image to place your order.
As a local chapter of the State Arc, the Arc of Northwest Indiana supports its goals to:
- Empower families with information and resources to assist them in their journey of raising a child with a disability to lead a full and meaningful life.
- Inspire positive change in public policy and public attitudes.
- Empower people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities to be self-sufficient and independent to the greatest extent possible.
- Prevent disabilities through education about the dangers of drugs and alcohol while pregnant and advocating for all women to have quality prenatal care.
- Serve as a spokesperson and advocate for families and their loved ones.